Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Muppets (2011)

Today, I saw The Muppets with my mom and dad and little sister.


I think why they made a Muppets movie is because they want everybody to have a good time.

What I thought about this Muppet movie is that it was happy and sad, sweet and funny.  It is always a happy time to be with the Muppets.  The Muppets always bring a gift which is funniness.  I love the Muppets.


My favorite part of the Muppets is when Gonzo has one of his fingers stuck in a a bowling ball, and he couldn't stop his arm from swinging.  It made me laugh.  I also liked the song at the end.  My favorite character was Animal because he was so funny.

I think six-year-olds will like the parts of the movie that are funny, but some might not like the parts that are a little scary.  I still think you should go see the movie because it is really funny.

It is a good movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment